Basketball Start of Season

We are under two weeks away from the first high school boys basketball practice.  We officially start practice on November 18th at 3:30 pm in the high school.  A few reminders for parents and players before we get too far into the season:

• Physicals must be done before a student can practice.  If your boy played football they are fine.  If not, get them scheduled right away so they don’t miss practice!
  • Athletic fees need to be paid before our first game (December 2nd).  The fee is $30 for high school students for each sport.
  • I handed out order forms for basketball clothing, these are due back to me by November 20th.  Here is the link to be able to download the form if you’d like to order for yourself.  I handed them out to the boys on Tuesday as well.  https://docs.google.com/a/bottineaupublicschool.org/file/d/0BxaU_178didicGRrOTBhVDlEMGM/edit?usp=drive_web

I gave the players a handbook to refer to throughout the year.  It has basketball schedule, practice schedule, depart times, expectations and such in there.  Take the time to read it and have them refer to it if there are questions.  As always, if there are questions for me, contact me at the below listed channels.  Thank you!

-Coach Simpson

nate.simpson@sendit.nodak.edu

701.228.2266 ext. 105