Notes from the Superintendent

2015 is just about in our rear view window. The fall and start of the winter season has been very good weather wise. Hopefully, this will remain true into 2016.

Although the weather has been nice, I would like to encourage parents to visit with their children about dressing properly for the bus or even driving to school. This would also include all students involved in extracurricular activity as well. I would like to remind parents to please call ahead of time if your children will not be riding the bus or if the bus will have trouble getting in or out of your yard. If a bus cannot get in or out of your yard, students may be asked to possibly walk or be brought to the corner to get on the bus.

I will be using Parent Link to notify parents of any school closing for weather. Parent Link automatically pulls numbers from PowerSchool. If there has been a change to this number, please update on your parent file or let the school know. You may add contact numbers and e-mail addresses. This can be done by going to the school website at http:// www.bottineau.k12.nd.us. The next step is to click on Parent Link tab on the top of the page, and follow the directions. If you have questions please contact the school. Any closing will also be posted on the television (KMOT and KXMC) and KBTO radio, our website, and our Facebook page.

On behalf of my family, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Have a safe and enjoyable Christmas break.