Notes from the Superintendent

Dear Patrons,

The 2015-2016 school year is coming to an end. I am not sure where the year went, but it has again gone by very quickly. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you for the opportunity to work with your children. I also appreciate your support this past year.

I would like to remind everyone graduation this year will be held at 2:00 pm on Sunday, May 29th in the high school gymnasium. The 2016-2017 school year will begin on Monday, August 22nd and Tuesday, August 23rd with teacher inservice. The first day of school will be Wednesday, August 24th. The 2016-2017 school calendar is included in this newsletter.

The district will be very busy with summer projects again this summer. Some of the projects include a roof replacement over the Middle School and the remaining half of the gymnasium, replacing the windows on the south and west side of the high school, and replacing the bleachers on the stage. I believe things will look much different when the students return in the fall.

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their support of the school and myself this past year. Have a safe and enjoyable summer!